BIC has been one of the leading suppliers of centrifugal cast iron pipes & fittings in India for nearly two decades. We use the “hot mould” process to manufacture centrifugally (spun) cast, spigot and socket pipes & fittings as per IS 3989:2009.
We are proud and fortunate to have supplied our material to some iconic projects such as the Rashtrapati Bhavan Estate, New Delhi; Taj Bengal, Kolkata; Bihar Museum, Patna; NIT Karnataka, Surathkal, among many others.
- Material: Grey
- Cast Iron Nominal Sizes: 75 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm and 200 mm
- Length: Max. 3 m (cut pipes available)
- Paint: Black bitumen on the inside & red primer on the outside
- Discharge of Soil and Waste
- Discharge of Rainwater
Advantages of BIC Centrifugal Pipes:
- Assured quality as per the technical specifications.
- Extra layer of primer coating enables our products to provide superior resistance to corrosion due to soil, water and chemicals.
- Low thermal expansion compared to other materials thus preventing leakages in extreme heat or cold.
- High compressive strength and load bearing capacity making it ideal for high rises and skyscrapers. Any building taller than 3 floors should always choose BIC CI pipes and fittings for this reason.